FAI Weight Limit

Edward Skorepa edsko at xmission.com
Tue May 10 10:33:52 AKDT 2005

It's quite interesting that FAI doesn't treat all classes equally. Here's an
example:

6.3.   Class F4C - RADIO CONTROLLED FLYING SCALE MODEL AIRCRAFT

6.3.1. General Characteristics

Maximum weight of the complete model aircraft without fuel in flying
condition including any dummy pilot:  15 kg
Model aircraft using electric motors as a power source shall be weighed
WITHOUT batteries used for those motors.

ed