Tru-Turn / O.S. adapter

Bob Pastorello rcaerobob at cox.net
Mon May 2 17:32:16 AKDT 2005

If that part uses the "standard" Tru Turn single washer, counter-bored for
the nut, that will remove about 1.5oz from the front of the OS "standard"
setup.  Jon Lowe wrote about the hardware store solution and how it saves
weight.  This could be a real win.

Let us 'users' know how it works, John!

Bob P.