Tru-Turn / O.S. adapter

John Pavlick jpavlick at idseng.com
Mon May 2 16:57:20 AKDT 2005

Eric,
 Yup, you're right. I called TT today and they're sending me the "short"
adapter. I'll let everyone know how it works. I could of course modify my
mine but if there's a ready-made part that will work for everyone I think it
would be a good thing to know about. More time flying and less time in the
shop is always good this time of year.

John Pavlick
http://www.idseng.com