Adobe Troubles (longer)

Bob Richards bob at toprudder.com
Mon Mar 28 05:14:29 AKST 2005

Jerry,

I did not mean to ruffle any feathers. Both the Mac
and the Windows platforms have their places. And I am
sure that the decision by Scaled to use the Mac
platform was made by very careful consideration of all
the factors involved.

I also did NOT mean to say that selection of tools is
not important -- it is. What I was trying to say
(perhaps not so eloquently) is that JUST selecting the
best tools is no guarantee of success. How many
pattern flyers have been beat by someone flying
outdated equipment? IMHO, most contests have been won
by the person that spent the most money on fuel.

Bob R.

List members email returned for mailbox full will be removed from the list.