Very nice SL1A for sale.

Garrett Morrison torkrol at comcast.net
Sun Mar 27 22:08:06 AKST 2005

Hello everyone,  since the new season is coming along for contests and such I have decided to put my SL1A up for sale.  I am not using this ship and figured it would be better to let someone else enjoy it.  The plane is a 9 out of 10 and has very fresh equipment and is ready to fly minus spinner, prop, receiver and battery.  The only reason its a 9 is because its been flown and as all of you know when you fly them they start getting a little nick here or there from rocks.  The plane was built by Bill Ent and looks gorgeous.  Below I will include what the plane has in it for gear.  I paid a pretty penny for this plane and I'm taking a huge loss at this price.  The plane will be a great beginner all the way up to a high level competition plane.  Its not the latest and greatest out but you will not find the latest and greatest competition plane for $1,200 dollars.  Yep that is right, $1,200 dollars firm plus shipping and crating unless you come and pick it up.  I am located in Lodi California, Lodi is 35 mins South of Sacramento.  I have a lot of detailed picks I can send via email if your interested.  If you would like the picks please email me at torkrol at comcast.net and Ill send them out.  Thanks for the interest, and I hope this plane will make someone very happy.

Sl1A
Fresh Ys 140 L
Hatori Pipe
Johnson Header
Futaba 9101's for ailerons
Futaba mini for throttle
Futaba Retract servo
Retracts (don't remember who made them but they have a green main piece)  I have picks
Jr. 4721 for Rudder
Jr. 2721 for Elevator
Hyde Mount
Adjustable wing mounts
Monokote on the wings and stabs
Awesome paint job on the fuse.

Let me know if you have any questions.  Thanks again.

Garrett Morrison