Excelleron90

Randy randy10926 at comcast.net
Sun Mar 27 21:32:37 AKST 2005

I was able to get two good flights on the excelleron90 this afternoon.  Before the occassional drizzle turned into a constant light rain.

Nice plane with the Tigre Shark 120 on stock muffler.  Finally able to get mixture set and make progress on the breaking in.  Almost uplimited vertical with a still new engine, running way rich.  Has more than enough for intermediate sequence already.  It already appears to fly better than the Hansen Runaround I started with.  Seems to pull a little to the canopy in the verticals, but it could me over pulling.  We have had very little flying since last Nov around here.

Randy Hatfield