Support the F3A Team!

Catherine Reuther creuther_rc at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 23 10:54:03 AKST 2005

My local club just received a letter from Bryan
Hebert, team manager, seeking support for this year's
F3A Aerobatic Team at the World's in France. By now, I
am sure your club has also received this letter.

Please encourage your club to make a donation, however
small or large to support the team.

This year they are even offering sponsorship levels -
donate $50 or more and receive an autograph picture;
donate $100 or more and receive the picture AND a
video of the event! Think how great that video will be
to watch at your club meeting and to have as part of
your club's library. It might even encourage others to
take up pattern.

Please consider a personal donation as well. There may
also be ways you can support the team by making a
donation other than cash. Last time my husband Bryan
Kennedy donated enough airline miles to send two
mechanics/callers with the team. We are out of mileage
this year, but maybe you have something like that to
donate.

Please contact Bryan Hebert and the assistant team
manager Brian Clemmons to find out more about how you
can help out.

Cathy Reuther

http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail