T14MZ

Don McCullough donald_mccullough at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 23 15:20:13 AKST 2005

Per the Futaba Web site:

I see the 14MZ comes in two versions, Airplane and Heli. What are the
differences?

The main difference is that the Airplane version will default to Airplane
when powered up, and vice versa.

The switches may be configured differently, but these are switchable. The
ratchet will be different, but these are easily changed on the back of the
transmitter.

Also there is no spring on the ratcheted throttle, this can be installed
either by the service center after your purchase for a fee or it can be
ordered done before it is shipped to you for a fee.

As to what is included, both versions come with the same accessories, such
as the same receiver battery, transmitter battery, DSC cord, etc.