Nose Weight

Steve Wiggin swiggin682 at cox.net
Wed Mar 16 02:57:57 AKST 2005

Ron, Thanks for sticking up for me and the kind words. I guess I need to be
careful with my questions here as the group is a critical lot....probably a
good thing. I have received a lot of good ideas to my problem here, and no
one has me PO'd. Even if I was PO'd as an EOD tech. I don't know what people
drive.......yet!
Steve