PCM lock out servo mvt

Nat Penton natpenton at centurytel.net
Thu Mar 10 19:09:06 AKST 2005

Infrequently I cut the 10X transmitter off inflight and see what the
sailplane capabilities are. If there is one complaint I have regarding the
10X it is the way failsafe is programed. It is very difficult toget precise
flight settings. I understand Futaba failsafe can be precisely programed ?

Getting sailplane trim in a pattern plane also can be a little tricky. I
have never had any fears concerning the radio connection, however.
Nat