PCM lock out servo mvt

David Lockhart DaveL322 at comcast.net
Thu Mar 10 14:24:52 AKST 2005

Agree, the original PCM10 had a programmable time delay - but the failsafe
could not be turned off.  The delay could be set to zero, .1, .2, .3 seconds
(give or take).  The radio would basically go into "hold" until the time
delay was reached, and then it would kick into failsafe, if a "good" signal
did not return.

Dave Lockhart (Team JR)
DaveL322 at comcast.net