PCM lock out servo mvt

Grow Pattern pattern4u at comcast.net
Thu Mar 10 19:36:27 AKST 2005

Nat,
        I am curious as to what you mean by precise failsafe?

On my radio I set the failsafe by holding the sticks where I want them to be
and then press "store".  You can do this while you are flying, or ask a
friend to press the key for you when the plane is gliding the way you want
it to.

Am I missing something that you want in functionality or that Futaba has?

Regards,

Eric.