[SPAM] Rules changes Advancement

Pattrnflyr at aol.com Pattrnflyr at aol.com
Tue Mar 8 13:45:30 AKST 2005

Troy,

OMG, I can't believe I agree with YOU!  LOL Just picking on you Bro.  As a
long time pattern flyer, career intermediate, a multiyear, multi-contest a year
pattern CD I think TN is right on.  I have eliminated weight restrictions and
bunches of other stuff from more than one local contest year after year as
have my other local CD's and nothing has brought out the pilots like good old
fashioned friendship and being on them constantly to come out.  We have lost a
couple of guys because they felt they had to move up, when all they could really
fly was Sportsman.  We are having pattern barbecues (food not airplanes) this
year to get people out together, do some flying, get noticed by other club
members and provide information.  We are taking these barbecues on the road
locally.

See ya,

Bruce