[SPAM] Rules changes Advancement

Jeff Hughes jeffghughes at comcast.net
Tue Mar 8 14:28:33 AKST 2005

Pattern is a form of competition which means you have to make it fair for everyone. And you have to be competitor or try something else. Allowing a masters pilot to fly intermediate is not going to help the cause. Now there can be some special cases like if you've been out of competition for a few years, you can pick where you come in at. But not forcing people to move up  pretty much violates the whole point of a competition.