Astigmatism

Eddie Batchelor perkinsrx at centurytel.net
Sat Jun 18 06:16:14 AKDT 2005

You made the right spelling correction. I'm sure you meant the Top Dawg by
TopFlite. I learned to fly on one in 1979 powered by a Cox Conquest 15,which
I still have BTW, and an Ace radio that came as a kit -even had to assemble
the servos. I'd take off - crash on very short order - go home and rebuild
it and try again in about a week to a month(depending on how much damage was
done on the previous attempt) :-))  I was too hardheaded to ask for help -
may explain why I wasn't in the hobby but 3 years that 1st time. If I'd
stayed with it wonder what class I'd be flying in now?

Sorry for the stroll down memory lane - you stirred it up mentioning the
TopDawg
I'll go back to sleep now.

Eddie