Astigmatism

patterndude at comcast.net patterndude at comcast.net
Fri Jun 17 22:22:42 AKDT 2005

Glad it worked out, Ron.  Excellent sight is so important in this hobby and I'm paranoid about mine.  I was part of that small minority that had terrible reactions to lasik surgery and had double vision for a while.  Once tried to fly the "plane in front" but it was too difficult and I nearly crashed.  I'm OK now but am more paranoid about my vision than most.
--Lance

--
District 6 AVP
www.aeroslave.com