Electric Weight: with or without batteries at US Nationals

Richard Strickland richard.s at allied-callaway.com
Thu Jun 16 06:35:14 AKDT 2005

Mike,

I'm working on better throttle management--like coming off the top of any
vertical to reduce BEFORE the apex.  FMA is not going big time with their
stuff until they feel everything is in place for overall successful systems.
I've got a pack that appears to be going out of balance and they are sending
me a plug to manually re-balance them up--the beta balancing chargers are
still out a couple weeks.  As an aside--Last night was Club meeting night
and I got a few in before the meeting and one after--One of the guys for
some reason watched and timed me from picking the airplane off the runway
until it was in the car and it was less than five minutes.  He said "Man, I
like THAT aspect of electrics!"  I do too.

Richard