Electric Weight: with or without batteries at US Nationals

Richard Strickland richard.s at allied-callaway.com
Mon Jun 13 05:37:23 AKDT 2005

Mike,

FMA/Kokam have Discharge Protection Modules to keep us from discharging too
much--it reads the low cell and pulses to let you know you are close. I
tried 'brake off' yesterday and surprisingly got LESS time.  I wonder if you
are drawing the whole time the prop spins or I was just flying more far and
wide--going to take more experimenting--but it started to pulse on the way
up on the half sq. b/4 the spins--that's too darn close! Do you like it one
way or the other?

Richard