[SPAM] Re: Three blade size

Bob Pastorello rcaerobob at cox.net
Sat Jun 11 03:43:54 AKDT 2005

The 13 pitch three blade is too much for the OS 1.60.  It works, but it's straining a bit on 15%.  Might be fine with 20 or 25% nitro; never tried different fuel.  The 16 x 11 GRS three blade sounds pretty interesting, Wayne.  May have to borrow yours to find out.......... :-)

Bob Pastorello
www.rcaerobats.net
rcaerobob at cox.net