Moving Sale parts 1: OS EFI Rear bearings.

Ihncheol Park PatternFlyer at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jun 9 22:33:23 AKDT 2005

I have 6 of these bearings.
(OS Part# 29430010) No use for me or my shop.  I had them for about 6
months, but just got a used Webra 160 and they won't go at all.

$22.00 shipped first class in a padded envelope within the US.

Those who need them E-mail directly to  PatternFlyer(AT)sbcglobal.net
Nowadays, I only have time on Sunday evening so replying to NSRCA list
won't work.

I got bunch of my personal stuffs to sell and still sorting them out.

Ihncheol Park

List members email returned for mailbox full will be removed from the list.