New Sequences

Keith Black tkeithb at comcast.net
Thu Jun 9 19:24:45 AKDT 2005

I flew both of the proposed Advanced sequences today. I think the team that
worked on them did a great job! They're both a lot of fun to fly and flow
very well. Yes, they're a bit easier than the current Advanced schedule, but
apparently that was the goal. Even at this, both still have some tricky
parts and plenty of room for downgrades ;-)

My personal favorite was Option B.

Keith