[SPAM] Re: New Sequences

Rodney Tanner rodney19821982 at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 8 20:40:37 AKDT 2005

Bill, Mike:
I see the argument for a smoother transition between 402 and 403 and in the context of the overall progression through the classes it is probably a valid one, especially for the Intermediate guy coming up. Personally, though,  I am glad for the leap I am going through in the current 403 - Advanced  and can´t wait to go up to Masters, which I now see as more of a logical step up, rather than the big, intentional, leap it will be in the future.
Good job guys.

Rodney

Mike Hester <kerlock at comcast.net> wrote:
What Bill said.

We had 2 choices to smooth out that huge leap between 402 and 403: make 402
tougher or make 403 slightly easier. The overwhelming majority was against
making 402 any tougher, so we went this way. Like Bill said, look at the
schedules in relation to each other and consider that carefully before
anyone votes on them. There are a couple of ways we could end up with a
worse problem than we currently have. My hope is everyone will put a lot of
thought into their choices. I'm reminded of teh old knight at the end of
Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade....."choose wisely". Look what happened
to the guy that picked the wrong one. Eek.

-Mike