Flying the new sequences

Grow Pattern pattern4u at comcast.net
Tue Jun 7 20:09:58 AKDT 2005

Your right Verne,
                             I just looked at the last few Masters schedules
and they don't have a roller after the TH.

I personally hate top-hats if there is not another cross-box, before or
after, at the other end. Should be a design rule.......

(I will always believe that the 2005-7 schedule was voted in due a very
unfortunate K-Factor misprint in one of the three schedule-offering in the
survey.)

Eric.