Flying the new sequences

Verne Koester verne at twmi.rr.com
Tue Jun 7 19:30:15 AKDT 2005

Joe,
That's my whole point. To do a nice job on either one of the rolls, you
pretty much need to go to the edge of the box. At that point, you HAVE to go
out or else you'll go out of the box. If you pull a little earlier so you'll
have room to come in and still stay in the box, the box gets pretty narrow
and you have to rush the roll that follows. I could be wrong, but I don't
think Masters has ever had a schedule before where a rolling maneuver
followed a forced, crossbox maneuver. Hopefully, we never will again.

Verne