[SPAM] Re: Flying the new sequences

Troy A. Newman troy_newman at msn.com
Tue Jun 7 19:56:19 AKDT 2005

Terry and list members,

You have not found them because they were not for publication. Rather they
were in a "drafted form" waiting for approval.
A couple of people could not hold their tea for a few days until the product
was ready for release. The result is there are some that know and some that
don't. That is now changed. Anyone that wants them can get them from the
NSRCA site. They should be up in a day or two.

The plan was to have a meeting of the minds in the NSRCA Board and then the
product would be released to the membership. Since the Cat is out of the
bag, and nothing was intended to be a secret in the first place....The
sequences will be posted on the NSRCA website in the next day or so. These
have been flown by lots of pilots of different skill levels all over the
country. Anyone that wants copies can have them and distribute as they see
fit. These are only proposals. They are not set in stone and are not
approved for the 2007 contest seasons. They are subject to change.

As of now all I have consistently is email. My computer is toast. This is
suppose to change on Friday with a new computer. I can answer questions in
the mean time. Please be patient. There was a plan of action. That plan of
action was the June 15th KF deadline. Everything is do to the editor on that
day. The gun got jumped by a couple weeks with some anxious people that
could not wait until that day. The reason for the June 15th deadline being
after the product was submitted to the board was to fix errors and problems
with the product. I think we have things in pretty good shape. Not to say a
change may not happen...just that they are solid in the current form. Errors
can and do slip through the cracks.

So to all that are interested give the Web managers for the NSRCA some time
to get the documents up and going online. They have been released for
publication as of now.

I want to thank the folks that helped work on this project.

Sportsman: Mark Hunt, Bruce Reins, Jerry Stebbins, Tom Simes

Intermediate: John Pavlick, Scott Smith, Michael Laggis, Pete Cosky, Randy
Hatfield

Advanced: Mike Hester, Bill Pritchett, Chris White, Tim Taylor, Jarvis
Johnson

Masters: Bob Pastorello, Dave Lockhart, Joe Lachowski, Arch Stafford, Ed
Alt, Charlie Rock

My thanks go to these guys for the ideas. I just tried to compile the
results the best I could. We hope you all are happy with the sequences.
go to:
www.nsrca.org

There will be call sheets up, and then over the weekend hopefully the
Aresti, and detailed descriptors will follow.

Troy A. Newman
NSRCA Sequence Proposal Committee Chair