Webra 160 help

brianyemail-nsrca at yahoo.com brianyemail-nsrca at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 1 04:54:49 AKDT 2005

One way, the way I have done it.

Pull the head and the sleeve, the sleeve should slide out; if not I put a wood dowel in the exhaust port and nudge it up using a prop installed then you can grip it and move it out. The sleeve is aluminum so use care.

Go in through the exhaust port with a narrow plier or hemostat and remove the circlip holding the wrist pin in the piston, you can do this in a baggy if you dont have a spare circlip cause the clip might get away from you. Then use one of the head bolts and thread it into the wrist pin through the exhaust port and pull the pin, this might take some force depending on how much then engines been ran. If you can clean any crude out thats in the pin area that might help. The piston will come off, the rod will fall off the crank and come out the cylinder.

An alternate way that I have heard about is to remove the sleeve and position the rod so you can pry it off the crank leaving the piston and rod together.

Brian

Wes Stafford <2flyrc at 3states.net> wrote:
Hello All,
I need help on changing the rear bearing on a Webra 160. How do you
remove the rod from the crank?
Thanks,
Wes

List members email returned for mailbox full will be removed from the list.