RCCD Contest

Mike Darr mdarr00 at comcast.net
Sun Jul 31 11:58:22 AKDT 2005

Ken,

Thank you for the kind words.  I would also like to send out a big thanks to everybody that helped with this event.  There is no way I could have put this on with out everybody's help, and I mean everybody.  We had 15 pilots in this contest, that creates a judging concern.  Almost everybody had to judge two times, and some judged three times.  Nobody complained about anything.  Just shows what a great bunch of people showed up.

Mother Nature was very kind to us this weekend.  We could not have asked for better weather.  Low winds, and clear blue skies.

As for the barbeque, I agree it was a blast.  Tons of food, and once again everybody helped out.  Next year will be even better.  My wife Cindy, and Linda Jesky went above and beyond, we could not have did it without their help.  I would also like to thank Ken Thompson's wife for helping my wife in the kitchen, and Ken and his wife also stuck around after the party and helped clean up.  What a great weekend.

Thanks again,

Mike Darr