St Charles, IL contest - Aug 6th and 7th

Chris Moon cjm767driver at hotmail.com
Sun Jul 31 17:09:17 AKDT 2005

Just a reminder that the Fox Valley Aero Club's first annual pattern
contest is coming up this weekend on Aug 6th and 7th.  The field will be
open for practice on Fri the 5th for those arriving early.  We will have
a raffle for a Dream 110 ARF that has been donated by Planes Plus.  The
club field is brand new, and cost the club upwards of $200K to build.
Paved 50 X 800  runway, paved pits and taxiways, 110 electricity,
satelite tv etc...We need a good turn out to ensure that the club will
sponsor the contest next yr.  The contest flyer can be downloaded here:
http://www.foxvalleyaero.com/for_members/patfly05.pdf

Hope you can make it!

Chris

List members email returned for mailbox full will be removed from the list.