RCCD Contest

Ken Thompson mrandmrst at comcast.net
Sun Jul 31 11:32:53 AKDT 2005

I'd like to thank Mike Darr for another great contest.  The line ran well, thanks Bob, and the barbeque was awesome.  Good food, a few cold brews and some great foamie flying!
A special thanks to Mike's wife Cindy for all she did and for letting us bunch of animals tromp through the house.
Between Cindy's baked goods and Linda Jesky's chocolate chip cookies, I'm right back up to my usual weight, thanks ladies. <BG>

Thanks again, Mike, and thanks to the club for opening up the field for us.

Ken Thompson
D4, Sportsman, again