Scoring formula

Ron Van Putte vanputte at cox.net
Sun Jul 31 06:31:01 AKDT 2005

On Jul 31, 2005, at 7:31 AM, vicenterc at comcast.net wrote:

> The question is: how judges are selected to judge in the finals?  I
> think a procedure needs to be develop.  I recognize that could be very
> difficult task.

Usually, someone like Don Ramsey looks at the available pool of judges
and picks the best ones.  Sometimes there isn't a very big pool of
available judges; more like a puddle.  That was intended as a joke, but
the reality is that, if pilots can't be flying in the finals, they
often leave.

Ron Van Putte

List members email returned for mailbox full will be removed from the list.