Leaving Early NATS 05

Cameron Smith dentdoc007 at adelphia.net
Wed Jul 27 17:07:58 AKDT 2005

I guess I could be quiet on this subject but since there might be some
misinformed people out there:
 I did withdraw from the 05 Nats for personal reasons on the 2nd day of
the contest. I did fulfill my Judging assignment on the first day. Site
1 for FAI.
I did FACE to Face advise Dave Guerin THE CD that I was a Withdrawal. He
did have me down to judge on multiple days. I knew this & out of respect
to him & the situation advise him of my early departure.

 Now I hear talk being bantered about that punishment & Black listing
are in order. New rules & fee's for people that will take a week off
work, Drive across the country, Pay the hotel bills, Pay the entry
fee's, Practice & build.  Some of us do this without support groups of
friends & fellow pilots. Have a bad time & leave early.
 Why don't you just say "Don't come back?"

 Then go post on the thread "What's wrong with pattern"

                                                       Respectfully

                                                            Cameron
Smith