Leaving Early NATS 05

Ed Hartley roho2 at rcpattern.com
Wed Jul 27 17:38:43 AKDT 2005

Amen Cameron, as far as I'm concerned, you did it RIGHT! I can't think of anything you could have done differently.

The judging thing has been a problem since the early seventies when I went to my first NATS. Since that time, I haven't seen anyone come up with a solution that is fool proof and it just ain't gonna happen!

After paying the entry fees, all the rest etc., and you need to leave, tell the CD! That should be sufficient!

Just model airplanes guys!
Ed Hartley
roho2 at rcpattern.com