Foam Honey-Coming Weight savings

Atwood, Mark atwoodm at paragon-inc.com
Wed Jul 27 12:51:29 AKDT 2005

Well...I can't speak for the current wing plan forms, but we did a bunch
of tests on the older Arch Nemesis wings and at the time...it was a
waste of time.  Granted...we weren't quite as close to the weight limit
then... but all in all we saved on average less than 1oz per panel in
the finished product...about 1.75oz TOTAL in the plane.   Not bad if it
was quicker to do, but at the time it was a lot of work for very little
gain.

Now that we're scraping for every oz though...it might be worth
re-evaluating.

-M