Interchange Airtonics/JR servo arms

Atwood, Mark atwoodm at paragon-inc.com
Tue Jul 12 04:40:07 AKDT 2005

I've found the Nylon arms to be pretty interchangeable between JR and
Atx...  But with the aluminum arms Bob is correct...the "fit" is
slightly off and there is some slop.  Unfortunately, most of the
aluminum 3rd party arms are made for JR and then marketed as JR/Atx
compatible...which they're not really.

-M