Interchange Airtonics/JR servo arms

Bob Kane getterflash at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 12 05:39:01 AKDT 2005

Dubro is now making their high strength arms
spefically for Airtronics. As I recall they are grey
in color instead of tan. I bought a batch for use on
the upcoming Temptation and they fit snugly on the
Airtronics output shaft. The older "JR/Airtronics"
horns would slip slightly, I use a piece of a plastic
bag in between the horn and shaft to tighten them up.

=== message truncated ===

Bob Kane
getterflash at yahoo.com