Interchange Airtonics/JR servo arms

ronlock at comcast.net ronlock at comcast.net
Tue Jul 12 04:35:26 AKDT 2005

Ive found it is a mixed bag.  Almost all will bolt on, and some
Airtronics/JR servo and arm combinations fit properly.  Depending on
particular model of servo and brand of arm, you may find a very slight
bit of slop. It may show up as a slight trim change that that won't go away.

Later, Ron Lockhart