Check out World Championships 2005

Eddie Batchelor perkinsrx at centurytel.net
Sat Jul 9 08:48:16 AKDT 2005

Brain,
Thanks for the reply.
I'll send you my address for the T's.
My donation is already in the mail to Bryan Hebert directly.

How is the auction made available to us who can't go to the nats? I'd love to join in.

All I was saying is IMHO it would be OK to talk it up more - After all it is the Worlds and I'm proud of our team too. Until I asked the question , I wasn't aware there was a mechanizm for making a cash donation dedicated to the Team. I wasn't too keen on sending money to the AMA and hoping it'd get to the team   <G>

I know lots of hard work goes into the process, is it possible the people directly involved are so involved they feel everyone knows  all about it and don't realise there are those of us who would love to help but just don't know what to do? I know that applied to me until I spoke with Bryan Hebert at the Nederland contest.

BTW    Good Luck to the Team

Eddie