Which Bolly undercarriage is suitable for the Majestic ?

Rcmaster199 at aol.com Rcmaster199 at aol.com
Sun Jan 30 17:13:02 AKST 2005

To all those interested in gear for electric pattern models, let me also  put
in a shameless plug for our Custom Gear. We have just started to ship our
Custom Gear for Electrics. Gear height from axles to base is 10" and depending
on your fuse width, have a span of approximately 20" minimum. This is  enough
height to accomodate up to 24" prop (with adequate clearance), for most  model
set-ups. The gear is coming in at approximately 6.2 ozs (175 grams),
completely ready to fly. Less if I can find lighter wheels.

Contact me off list please, if interested

MattK
MDK Enigineering

In a message dated 1/30/2005 8:14:59 PM Eastern Standard Time,