any merit in running dual battery packs ?

Dwayne & Nancy dwaynenancy at cox.net
Mon Jan 24 19:52:44 AKST 2005

Back in the mid 70’s when all were having servo pot centering problems I
took Kraft servo innards and put them in these EK servos.  No more pot
centering problems.  Kraft and others had the pot on the output shaft,
EK’s was on the 3rd gear.  No pot problems.  All most all went to the TI
servo amp in 1972/1973.  Kraft/Proline had external output transistors
while the others had internal.  Same piece of silicon just bonded
different.  Kraft’s could only be purchased via Kraft.  The other could
be purchased from TI.  To get the negative pulse for Proline was just a
bonding change internal to the IC.  EK’s original 3 wire was a discrete
amp.