any merit in running dual battery packs ?

Dean Pappas d.pappas at kodeos.com
Mon Jan 24 10:47:35 AKST 2005

LEDs have large voltage drops. Something more interesting would have to be done. You have to figure out what is most likely to fail. My high-falutin' analysis, done ages ago, showed that switches and connectors are the worst culprits. I use one battery withtwin leads, and cvarry the twin leads all the way to the RX. Of course, I don't buy the cheapie batteries. Hello SR!
Dean

Dean Pappas
Sr. Design Engineer
Kodeos Communications