Troy's K-Factor column

Grow Pattern pattern4u at comcast.net
Sat Jan 22 09:07:13 AKST 2005

Bill,
        Just in case I get a misinterpretation from anyone I wasn't looking
to justify any action. I was just curious if the electronic version was
having the same effect on other people as it was on me.

I do have thoughts about making the articles available in word files etc. as
a service, so that members can make their own "tech" libraries rather than
keep a whole pdf file each time.

I also think that it would be smart to make an "electronic only" option
available as a members choice. It may be attractive to members out side of
the USA etc.

I am interested to see if people print the electronic version as well? And
how well the current delivery format reads on-line and prints off-line.

Regards,

Eric.

BTW - As an FYI, the whole publishing world is looking at this type of
question.