Troy's K-Factor column

Bill Glaze billglaze at triad.rr.com
Sat Jan 22 07:52:11 AKST 2005

Eric:
Speaking only for myself, I re-read the K-Factor when it comes and then
keep it in a file for further use, generally using it for
advertisements, as well as any articles that are (ahem) "fuzzy" in my
mind.  I'd rather keep the "hard copies" than pull it up from disk.
Also, inasmuch as it is a little trip to my computer, and I keep the
K-Factors in my shop, there is a "handiness" factor to consider.
Having stated the above, it wouldn't hurt my feelings to do without the
mailed copy, if significant monetary savings could be realized to the
NSRCA.  I do like the full-color aspect of the computer version.

Bill Glaze