Troy's K-Factor column

Bill Glaze billglaze at triad.rr.com
Sat Jan 22 11:06:54 AKST 2005

Eric:
Agreed.  I belong to several organizations, and if you opt to sign up
for the electronic version of their newsletter, you are automatically
removed from the mailed, hard copy list.  However, these organizations
have several thousand members, so savings are warranted, and very real.
BTW: I take all your questions as just that; trying to sound out what
the members want/need.  I realize that I am but one voice, but, even at
that, I don't ever, (you'll notice!)  hide that voice under a bushel!
;-)   Thanks for asking!
Bill Glaze