painting tips needed

John Ferrell johnferrell at earthlink.net
Sat Jan 15 12:07:52 AKST 2005

I will go against the world on this one. IF you use PPG Concept, you can do a perfect job with the cheapest Harbor Freight external mix air brush (sometimes on sale for $5). It is slow but it works fine.

Set the air to about 20 pounds. Use throw away plastic butter dishes, cups & such for practice.

Of course, if you need an excuse for a SATA, this is it...

John Ferrell
http://DixieNC.US