painting tips needed

Scott Smith js.smith at verizon.net
Sat Jan 15 13:07:21 AKST 2005

I got that Harbor Freight gun two years ago; last year I got a SATA. There
is no comparison (nor should there for the cost difference.)
The HF gun works great for primer and PVA.

I shopped the internet for the best price (http://www.spraygunworld.com/ was
one) and took that to a local auto body supply shop.  They had no problem
matching the price.  Must be a pretty good margin on these!