[SPAM] Re: Schedule design - Your homework assignment should you chose to accept it.

wgalligan wgalligan at cnbcom.net
Sat Jan 15 08:21:27 AKST 2005

Vern,

I will respectfully disagree with you on the hardest part of flying pattern.

Granted these are all important but I feel the wings level in all altitudes
IS one of the most important aspects of flying patter correctly.  It is so
easy to want to see the top of the wing for reference.  I still  have
problems with it and I see it in just about every maneuver that has
problems.

Keeping the wings level or perpendicular to the box or flight line.  It is
difficult to tell how level your wings are as you start flying at a higher
altitudes.  Same with down lines(my biggest problem) so that when you pull
or push out that you wings are level or you are not coming in or going out.

This is addressed with the straight flight out and back but is not discussed
much in reference to change of altitude and vertical lines. And so should be
a major consideration on building the sportsman pattern and up.

Wayne Galligan