Schedule design - Your homework assignment should you chose to accept it.

Bill Glaze billglaze at triad.rr.com
Sat Jan 15 05:24:10 AKST 2005

Ed:
As one who has flown a lot of IMAC contests, I can state that the box is
definitely not a factor, being so huge and the airplanes being so far
out.  I know this begs the question, but all I can say is that, with a
75 deg. box, seldom is the box violated. And, I have even had some CD's
state "there will be no box boundaries at this contest."
Bill Glaze