Schedule design, Nat's

Lamar Blair l.blair at worldnet.att.net
Sat Jan 15 07:30:05 AKST 2005

Hello All

I am getting a lot of email about the development of new schedules. I assure you that this is going to be the first subject that the board will review. The second subject will be the NATS. AMA has made some changes to the schedule and their requirements of NSRCA. The board must now look at how AMA's changes impact us, what we need to do, and get that information out to the members as soon as possible.

I will make an announcement of the Chairperson (or Chairpersons) that you can contact with your ideas about the development of new schedules and rules changes just as soon as the board decides and votes on them.

I have also talked to Don Ramsey and he has agreed to continue doing the Judging program. I am sure the board will vote for him to continue the job. Remember the board must approve everything that is done, and it will take us a little time to get going. Our goal is to make these decisions as quickly as possible.

Lamar Blair

President of NSRCA

(256) 353-8154