CDing a first contest

Pete Cosky pcosky at direcway.com
Thu Jan 13 19:40:23 AKST 2005

I downloaded the CD app from the AMA site. I shouldn't have problem, I
was president of my club for two years and did a couple fun fly events.
Definitely need to get to a contest or twelve this year.

If anyone has any suggestions please don't hesitate to contact me off
list at pcosky at direcway.com I am always looking for better ways to do
things and getting new blood into RC.

Thanks,

Pete