Judge Feedback

Wayne Galligan wgalligan at goodsonacura.com
Thu Jan 13 12:46:21 AKST 2005

This probably best sums it up from the NSRCA webpage

Wayne G.

RC AEROBATICS
     JUDGE'S CODE OF ETHICS
  1.. Approach your job with enthusiasm.
  2.. Be prepared.
  3.. Treat all flyers with equal respect and courtesy.
  4.. Do not fraternize with individual, or groups, of flyers.
  5.. Do not preconceive the performance of anyone.
  6.. Score any maneuver without observed downgrades a 10 for anyone.
  7.. Score every maneuver with consideration for all observed downgrades.
  8.. Judgment calls come with the job, maintain consistency with your
decisions.
  9.. Score maneuvers you missed observing with NO (not observed); do not
assign arbitrary scores.
  10.. Be independent; do not concern yourself with the judging methods of
others.
  11.. Do not discuss any flyer's performance or scoring while judging.
  12.. Avoid looking at the scores of anyone while judging.

----